|Yet another fix to FOREFF line discardin...||Remove unused prototypes.|
Show this changeset in changelog Changeset Detail
MAIN:ragge:20080106150706 created by ragge on 06 January 2008, 16:07:06 +0100 (8 years 8 months ago) (patch) Large change to the initializer handling:
- Call defloc() with the symbol table entry of the symbol to be written
out just before all initializers/location counters (also code!).
- Add new target functions instring/inwstring to print out strings
instead of bycode().
- Remove late printout of strings, better to do it directly (which is
possible to do nowadays :-)
- New function defzero() for allocating uninitialized data.
- Small change to inline code to use symtab for reference, not name.